Welcome!

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."

-C.S. Lewis


What we read has such an impact on us, and I am always on the lookout for something that will inspire me to be a better person. Here is a sampling of books that have been in the teetering stack sitting on top of what is rumored to be my bedside table.





Saturday, March 26, 2011

She's All That, by Kristin Billerbeck

Two out of five stars

I read this book because I found the author's most recent book, <i>A Billion Reasons Why</i>, to be entertaining. I can't say the same for this one, however. I just didn't connect well with any of the characters. The main character wore on my nerves after a while, which was unfortunate since the book is written in first person.

Billerbeck's writing style, however, is incredible. She's definitely an author that I would read again.

She's All That
Kristin Billerbeck
Thomas Nelson, 2005
ISBN   9781591453284

No comments:

Post a Comment